Become a team well-being coach with yogamedco
team Well-Being Coach certification
inside this 20-Hour Certificate Program, you will
- Learn the unique differences between workplace health, wellness and well-being programming – and discover why well-being programs are so in-demand today
- Understand why the epidemics of sitting disease, burnout, stress contagion, compassion fatigue and maladaptive perfectionism are burning out high performance fields like education, healthcare, emergency response and military – and discover how YogaMedCo’s program was scientifically built to address them
- Start or scale your fitness, wellness, or well-being program (or business) with the know-how and resources you need to succeed, with proven programming and resources -- and no guesswork
- Join our YogaMedCo growing coach community – bringing the practices of yoga, lifestyle medicine and coaching together to create a more compassionate and less overwhelmed world
three great reasons you should train with us now - in this completely self-paced certification program
Learn From a Well-Being Pioneer
Course creator and coach Dr. Suzie Carmack has 28 years of experience in the promotion of well-being, and is world-renowned for her pioneering efforts to bring yoga, mindfulness and movement into the workplace and schools. She is an Assistant Professor at George Mason University and is the author of two #1 best-selling books -- Well-Being Ultimatum (2015) and Genius Breaks (2017). She has presented hundreds of workshops and keynotes to teams, organizations and agencies worldwide. You'll learn the same strategies she shares with her coaching clients in this program!
Well-Being That Actually Works
There are so many well-being practices and strategies to choose from when you are creating your own workplace well-being program. But how do you know which ones will actually work in your workplace, and how do you promote them to your team in a way that motivates your team to adopt them? This one-of-a-kind program will train you to facilitate proven well-being techniques (such as mindfulness, movement and compassion) AND to promote these practices to your team in ways that reduce stigma and promote engagement and collaboration.
No two workplace well-being programs are alike. In this program you will move beyond cookie cutter approaches to well-being programming. Instead you'll learn the art and science of well-being program promotion so you can successfully advocate with decision-makers, leaders and funders. You'll learn how to define, measure and track your program results at the individual, team, and organizational levels, and how to use research methods in the design and evaluation of your program - even if you have no training or background in research-driven program design.
Why Should You Become a Team Well-Being Coach With YogaMedCo?
Discover Our YogaMedCo Training Difference
Discover Our YogaMedCo Training Difference
- Nationally Recognized and Approved: We are an approved "YACEP" program with Yoga Alliance, which means that current yoga teachers can earn continuing education credits with us. This training is also the second level of training in our Integrative Health and Well-Being Coach Training Program -- so you're on your way to becoming board certified with NBHWC.
- Science-Based: The YogaMedCo style combines the sciences of yoga, kinesiology (movement), lifestyle medicine and coaching into one practice.
- Convenient: Train online with self-paced and optional live training
- 20 hours of self-paced content) so you can train from anywhere and review important details
- Optional 8 hours of live review training conveniently offered via an in-person workshop located near Washington, DC (DCA or IAD) airports or online (via weekly webinars)
- Versatile: Learn how to become a more versatile yoga coach able to create gentle, restorative, and vinyasa (flow-based) practices on the mat and with a chair (in studio and office settings)
- A VERY SPECIAL BONUS for a limited time: Your YogaMedCo Team Well-Being Coach training includes a Prosper with Purpose Business Training - absolutely FREE. This unique and exclusive self-paced course will teach you how to start and market your Coach business and includes monthly live calls so you can receive mentoring from Dr. Carmack and other experienced coaches.
Still have questions?
No Problem. Why not talk to a real person about whether this program is right for you?
Did you know you can book a free 30 minute session with our our master instructor and YogaMedCo CEO Dr. Suzie Carmack? Please GO HERE to book a call directly with our CEO and Master Trainer Dr. Suzie Carmack using our convenient online scheduler.